Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Lilies from my dad are blooming!

Remember a couple of months ago when I got that surprise gift from my dad? The lovely lilies from Oakes Daylilies. Read about it here if you forget. Gift From My Dad

Anyway, dad and I were not expecting the lilies to bloom this year at all, but I was pleasantly surprised to see lots of flower buds all over all three plants.

So far only one of the plants have bloomed, but it is so pretty. Each flower only seems to  last one day though. Not sure if it is because of all the wet weather we have had or not. I am thinking of giving the company dad got them from a call to see.




Lady Scarlet lily covered in rain from our last storm. Love the colors.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love the color too. I can't wait to see the colors of the other two he bought me. I am thinking one is yellow and the other is orange from the names of them.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...