Sunday, September 1, 2013

A new family member

I hope everyone is having a fun and enjoyable holiday weekend. Our weekend started out sad with the loss of our rabbit Allegra, but it is now more enjoyable with the addition of a new kitten (who keeps trying to catch the cursor on the laptop monitor as I type).

I have never had a kitten before and oh my goodness is she at bundle of energy. She is 4 1/2 months old. We got her at our local SPCA shelter. She had only been there for one day before we adopted her.

Max does not like her one bit and is mad that she has pretty much taken over his favorite spots, like his basket and spot at the end of our bed. Last night Max was crying out in the living room so much, that my hubby slept out there with him while me and the kitten slept in the bedroom.

So, I would like to introduce little Miss Abby to everyone.









If you can tell, her front paws are double paws. She walks and runs so funny because they are so big compared to the rest of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...