Thursday, December 19, 2013

Let is snow, Let it snow, Let it snow

The other day we got about 9 inches of snow. Then two days later we got 5 more inches. I have only been out of the house once since then. I hate driving in the snow. I like how it looks out in the yard, but hate how slippery it is. I do know how to drive well in it, you have to living up here, but still it makes me nervous.


My poor car, Clarice, all buried in snow. It was a light fluffy snow, so it drifted everywhere. Doesn't look like we got that much from this picture though.


Part of the backyard. I didn't have boots on, so I didn't go out back to take pictures. Soon though, before all the snow is gone. The temps right now and for the weekend are in the 40's. It's going to rain on Sunday too.



The window boxes that my dad made up with greens and winter berries are so covered in snow that you can hardly see what is in them.



There are a few berry branches poking out though. They look so pretty in the snow.


The sky after it snowed was so pretty. The air was nice and crisp and smelled clean and fresh. Granted the air up here smells better than when we lived in the city, but there is something about the way the air smells after it snows or rains that I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...