Monday, December 2, 2013

Countdown to Christmas Garland



Over the years, we have used all sorts of ways to countdown the days till Christmas. We have used the ones with little windows that open up to reveal some chocolate, Lego themed ones, ornament cards for the tree. This year I wanted to do something a little different.

I put up some garland above one of the large windows in my living room, put a homemade bow in the middle and wrapped some beads around it. Nothing fancy, but knowing how I am, I will be tweaking it all week long.

I found some tags and little numbered envelopes at Michael's Crafts. On the back of the tags, I printed out a different activity to do every day till Christmas and added them to the tag. Then I hung the them on the garland. I used the branches of the garland to hang the envelopes on.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...