Sunday, December 1, 2013

Busy December Month

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had my Dad visiting from Maine here at the house (he is still here t the time of this post). I love him and know he won't be in my life forever, but he is driving me nuts with all the football. Not my thing.

We went to my sisters for desert. I made a cheesecake that was gone in like 3 minutes. LOL. I guess it was good. I made the graham cracker crust from scratch. It was soooo yummy. My little nephew was still afraid of me (no idea why), up until I fed him some rice cereal with applesauce. I was the cool Aunt then. He let me cuddle him and got him to laugh and smile a bunch. I was happy to get my baby fix.

December is a very busy month for us. Always has been. We have plenty of daily activities to do with Matt. Today we put the tree up and decorate it. My Dad decorated my window boxes with greens and berries. It looks really nice. I'll do a post on them later on.

I have an Advent Bible Study starting today from the Good Morning Girls and am finishing up The Confident heart study as well. Lots of time to spend with the Lord this month. Matt will get daily Bible readings for Advent. We are trying to get a little religion in his life like the hubby and I did as kids.

I'll be back to my daily posts this month too. I was having a bit of a hard time last month between my RA and Fibro acting up because of the cold weather that has settled on us. I needed some time off to do nothing but chill on the sofa and rest. But I am back now.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...