Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thanksgiving Banners

When I was digging out my Halloween decorations, I found some fall leaf garland. I put them up over my two big windows in my living room and decided to add a little something more to them to make them for Thanksgiving. I don't normally decorate for Thanksgiving, but I saw some printable banners on Pinterest that I just had to do.



You can get the printable for this banner here at Bits of Everything. I love this one the most out of the two banners I did. I need to put a fall ribbon bow right in the middle of the garland I think.







You can get this printable here at ClaireBella. You can't really tell, but these letters are a little too big for where I put them. I need to make them smaller somehow. I may cut out the shape and loose the background colors. Other than that, I like it. Very festive.





7 comments:

  1. Cute! I love finding new ways to decorate while living simply. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Thank you for sharing your post at the Cottage Style Party :)
    Spring greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla (Guest Host)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! This looks like a great activity for me and my toddler this snowy weekend!
    Jeanie Cullip ~ Twin Falls Mommy
    http://www.examiner.com/motherhood-in-twin-falls/jeanie-cullip

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, can't wait to try it myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful banner, lovely colours! Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable idea! Super cute!! Thanks for sharing over at the Homeacre Hop for our Thankful hop!
    Mary :)
    www.homegrownonthehill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great and gorgeous banner! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...