Saturday, November 9, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me



Tomorrow is my birthday and the hubby and son are taking me out to dinner, my choice. A nice break from cooking right before the rush of holiday cooking is soooo nice. I am hoping I can sleep in, but if my body has anything to say about it, I will still be up at 6am.

I promised the hubby I will make French Toast for breakfast (so much for my day off from cooking I guess. LOL). Then I will be curling up in front of the tv watching Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel all day long.



5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Heather. Been quietly following your blog for a little while now. Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...