Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Chocolate Chip Cookies





Who doesn't love Chocolate Chip Cookies? It is my husbands favorite cookie and has to beg me to make them. I have made them so often, that I have memorized the recipe. I made a batch last night and so far I have only had 4 of them. Here is the recipe that I follow.


2 sticks of butter, softened
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 cups chocolate chips


1. Preheat oven to 350°F .

2. Mix the butter and both sugars until creamy. 

3. Add eggs, one at a time and mix until incorporated. Add vanilla and mix.

4. In a separate bowl, sift the flour and baking soda together.

5. Slowly add half of the flour mixture to butter mixture and mix. Add remaining flour and mix well.

6. Add chocolate chips to bowl and mix well by hand. 

7. Scoop onto parchment (or Silpat) lined cookie sheets and cook for 10 minutes.

8. Cool a couple of minutes on cookie sheet before transferring to cooling rack.

Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...