Sunday, March 8, 2015

Lazy Sunday

I have been working on making a crochet rug for my kitchen. The floor in front of the sink and stove gets very cold in the winter there. I have been using a towel, but it is getting annoying. I have to double up on it so the cold doesn't go through. Granted, I could wear slippers, but I hate anything on my feet.



I picked up some Sugar 'n Cream cotton yarn on sale at Michael's in three different colors. One is a white, blue, yellow and green variegated. The other two are solid blue and yellow that match the blue and yellow in the variegated yarn. I double up on the yarn as well. The variegated runs throughout, but I alternate it with the blue and yellow. Its nice and thick and keeping my lap warm while making it.

Time for a little Nascar. What a perfect way to spend a cold lazy Sunday. A little car race (Go Tony!) and crocheting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...