Sunday, March 22, 2015

My Crochet Rug

I finished the rug I crocheted for my kitchen, finally. It seemed to take forever. I swear I have ADD and kept getting distracted and wanted it finished faster.

I am happy with the way it turned out though. No pattern, nothing fancy. Just used cotton yarn doubled up to make it thicker to keep my feet warm. Eventually my kitchen will be painted yellow to match the yellow in the rug and I will have blue curtains up as well.




Every morning the rug is either in a ball or pushed all the way up next to the sink. One cat, who will remain nameless *cough* Abby *cough*, loves to run and slide on it. It's funny to watch. One of the many little things she does at night to amuse herself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...