Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Book List For 2014





I read a lot. My house has tons of books and magazines all over. My Kindle gets plenty of use. I killed two of them so far and now have a Kindle Fire HDX. I have nearly four thousand books on it, but not all have been read.

This year, there are a few, okay a bunch, of books that I really want to focus on reading. I have both fiction and non-fiction books on my list. Lots of these I got for free (like 13 different Beth Moore books!!) or very cheap for the Kindle. Some I have read before but just need to refresh my memory. Here is my "little" list.


Fiction

  • The Waiting by Suzanne Woods Fisher
  • The Search by Suzanne Woods Fisher
  • Plain Perfect by Beth Wiseman
  • Beside Still Waters by Tricia Goyer
  • Along Wooded Paths by Tricia Goyer
  • Beyond Hope's Valley by Tricia Goyer
  • A Christmas Gift for Rose by Tricia Goyer
  • A Cowboy's Touch by Denise Hunter
  • Stealing the Preacher by Karen Witemyer
  • Treasures of the North by Tracie Peterson
  • The Preacher's Bride by Jody Hedlund

Non-Fiction 
  • Putting on the Spirit by Katie Horner
  • Revealing Jesus Devotional by Darlene Zschech
  • Jesus the One and Only by Beth Moore
  • A Heart Like His by Beth Moore
  • Women Living Well by Courtney Joseph
  • My So Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife by Sara Horn
  • Made To Crave by Lysa Terkeust
  • Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
  • Creative Counterpart by Linda Dillow

Homesteading 
  • Trailersteading by Anna Hess
  • Ask Jackie - Homesteading from Backwoods Home Magazine
  • Best of the Barefoot Farmer Volume 1 by Jeff Poppen
  • The Under Cover Gardening Guide by Nicolette Goff
  • How to Plant Your First Companion Garden by Spencer Hillside
  • Blue Berries in Your Backyard by R.J. Ruppenthal
  • Homesteading in the 21st Century by Janet Williams
  • Companion Planting by Mel Jeffreys

Health 
  • Natural Allergy Remedies by Dr. Terrell Clements
  • Essential Oils for Skin by Susan Henry
  • Natural Homemade Remedies
  • The Natural Home Pharmacy
  • Natural Home Flu & Cold Remedies by Sophie Littlefield




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...