Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all the mom's out there had a wonderful day. I spent the day mostly out with the hubby. Matt stayed home to mow the lawn and to be able to have the big tv to play his guitar hero game.

The hubby and I went out to lunch at a burger place called Five Guys Burgers. The burgers were really good, the fries were hand cut, but because they are cooked in peanut oil, I couldn't have any. Peanuts bother me now. I never had any allergies to food, but I do now, go figure.

Then the hubby and I went to a garden center to look and see what they have in. I saw some black petunias that the hubby said to get, but I don't have anywhere to put them yet, so I didn't get them. I have never seen black petunias before, so I should have bought them. Maybe I will go back tomorrow and see if they are still there and grab them.

Finally we hit Walmart to get a new mini blind for one of the front windows. Very early this morning, Max and Abby got in a huge fight and destroyed one of the mini blinds. I have never seen these two act like this. Max was really ticked off at Abby. Abby was super fluffy and shaking. Later on they were acting like the best of friends and playing together.

Right now I am out on the deck, cooking steak tips on the grill, typing away at this post and listening to the Baltimore Oriels singing to each other. I have never seen them up here, so this is a nice treat for me. Now I am off to enjoy my dinner.



My view while typing up this post and cooking dinner. My new half propane, half charcoal grill. I even have the smoker box (still in the box). That will be put together this week. I have a rack of pork ribs in my freezer calling my name.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...