Saturday, September 15, 2012

Coastal Clean-Up, Jenness Beach Rye, NH

Today our scout troop cleaned up the beach in Rye, NH. It was a beautiful day. Started out kinda chilly and cloudy, but warmed right up. The sand was so not nice to my arthritic ankles, but it was nice to get out. Now I am resting up and hoping that the swelling goes down. Here is a little picture montage of our morning.


Love the sun rays shinning down through the clouds


Lots of surfers out there today


The hubby, Matt and some of the other boys


My feet. Man was the water cold. Kinda felt good for a bit


Love the rocks


Sandpipers hanging out till we showed up


Digging out trash


Looking for more trash


and more trash


My footprints in the sand


Having a little break


I love the water. Sounds so soothing


The waves


Seaweed. There were tons of it


Trying to get out some thick styrofoam from under the rocks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...